In 1986, it was qualified as a doctoral program; in 1998, it was awarded for Post-Doctoral Mobile Station as well as "Yangtze River Scholar" Scheme by the State Education Commission; in 2002, it was established as the key discipline by both the National Defense Division and Jiangsu province; in 2005, it was approved as the national key discipline cultivation base at Jiangsu province; in 2007, it was established as a first-rate national key discipline as well as national defense characteristic discipline; in 2010, it was rated as the Jiangsu province superior discipline; in 2012, it was approved as the key discipline by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. Optical Engineering is offered at Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
The main research areas include:
- optoelectronic information detection and imaging processing;
- optical testing and intelligent optoelectronic instruments;
- laser physics and application technology;
- Basis of Mociern Analysis
- Random Math
- Matrix Analysis and Computation
- Computational Physics
- Image Formation Principle
- Modem Optical Testing Technology
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Bio & Biomedical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 26 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicant must be non-Chinese citizens in good health both physically and mentally with good academic background, observe Chinese laws as well as university rules and regulations, and respect Chinese customs.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Under the age of 30.
International5505 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5505 USD per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.