International Integrated Resort Management from University of Macau focuses on the international aspect of integrated resort management.
Students at International Integrated Resort Management from University of Macau will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to cope with the present and future needs of the hospitality industry like:
- the MICE,
- gaming sector, particularly in managing successful integrated resorts.
- Event and Entertainment Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Lodging Management
- Hotel Revenue Management
- Managing Human Resources and Personnel Psychology in Integrated Resorts
- Cross Cultural Gambling Psychology
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Retail Management in Integrated Resorts
- Strategic Management in the Hospitality Industry
- Service Quality Management in Integrated Resorts
- Direct Marketing and Customer Relationship Management in Integrated Resorts
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Valid passport copy for international students.
- Passport size photo.
- Certificates and academic transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Recommendation forms
- An applicant of a Master’s degree programme must possess a Bachelor’s degree or academic background recognized as equivalent by the University of Macau.
- An applicant may also be required to possess other knowledge or professional experience.
- 2.3 on the 4.0 GPA scale, 14 on the 20-point scale or 70 out of 100.
International7924 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15849 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National3803 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7607 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Macao Students - 72,000 MOP
- Non-Macao Students - 150,000 MOP
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.