Under the leadership of the dean and with the assistance of the dean in charge, an office for the management of international student’s education (one full-time director, one staff member and two part-time teachers) will be set up to guide the activities of international student’s associations and medical Chinese training, so as to jointly do a good job in the management of international medical students education in China.
The Otolaryngology College at Jiangsu University has established the teaching concept of "practical objectives, integration of China and foreign countries, process innovation", aiming at cultivating medical talents with noble medical ethics, excellent medical skills and knowledge of Huayou Hua. It promotes the establishment of the training system for foreign students and ensures the training of foreign students through the construction of specialties, teaching staff, curriculum and teaching materials, and the construction of practice bases. Maintain quality.
- In addition to successfully completing their learning tasks, MBBS students also actively participate in scientific research activities, community activities, and cultural exchanges.
- MBBS students independently set up associations such as the International Association of Medical Students (IMSA), and jointly organized academic forums and lectures with foreign students from other universities and Chinese students from our university to promote academic exchanges (Synapse activities, White coat activities).
- MBBS students are all MBBS students, who are widely reported by the media to support teaching in remote areas and to give lectures in Chinese at United Nations Headquarters.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of
- Education, China.
- Good moral character and discipline towards the and of the Chinese government and the university.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Good English language proficiency.
- Age 35 years old.
International5844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5844 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Zhenjiang
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.