The Traffic Engineering programme is offered by Southwest Jiaotong University.
At present, it has a complete education system from the undergraduate education, to graduate education students and then to post-doctoral education.
It has 1 post-doctoral station of transportation engineering, 4 doctoral programs of Transportation Planning and Management, Traffic Engineering, System Engineering and Logistics Engineering; 5 master programs of Transportation Planning and Management, Traffic Engineering, System Science, Safety Science and Engineering, and Logistics Engineering; 1 engineering doctoral programs of Transportation Engineering, 3 engineering master programs of Transportation Engineering, Safety Engineering and Logistics Engineering; 5 undergraduate programs of Transportation, Traffic Engineering, and Safety Engineering, Logistics Engineering and Logistics Management, among which, Transportation and Traffic Engineering are national characteristic majors.
The top-level discipline the school depends on, Transportation Engineering, maintains number one in the major evaluation of Ministry of Education.
- The theory and practice of socialism with Chinese characteristics
- Methodology of Engineering Innovation
- Science and technology paper writing
- Information retrieval
- Numerical analysis
- Random process and time series analysis
- Mathematical statistics and multivariate statistics
- Theory of technical economics
- Transportation system analysis
- Traffic data collection and analysis
- Intelligent transportation technology and application
- Traffic simulation technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesTransport Management Transportation Engineering View 30 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International1159 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3479 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
RMB 25 000 in total
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.