Chemical Engineering and Technology from China University of Mining and Technology has successively formulated medium and long-term development plans for disciplines and specialties.
Students at Chemical Engineering and Technology from China University of Mining and Technology will gain knowledge in:
- strengthening characteristics,
- enriching connotation,
- integration and optimization,
- Organic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 406 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Under 35 years old.
- English is a mother tongue, or IELTS of at least 5.5 or TOEEL score of at least 70,or take part in the online Duolingo .English
- Copy of your final degree certificate (written in Chinese or English)
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Physical examination completed within the last 6 months
- An acceptance letter from CUMT prospective tutor
- Research Proposal
- A non-criminal / police clearance certificate issued within the last 6 months by the local police
- Reference letters
- A bank statement completed within the last 6 months
International2355 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2355 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 16,200 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.