Mining Engineering from China University of Mining and Technology aims to undertake scientific research, technology exploitation, administration management, culture education, project planning and design, capital construction, production and management of mining engineering (including mining engineering and safety engineering) in metal, non metal, chemical industry and energy sources filed.
The mining engineering postgraduate is qualified for positions in engineering, supervision, and research.Mining Engineers typically earn very good salaries. Engineers across the board are renowned to earn high salaries, and Mining Engineers are no exception. They spend many years studying, working hard and often have to make sacrifices in times of time spent away from their families, and for this reason it’s important that they are adequately compensated.
- Modern Mining Engineering
- Mining Information Techniques
- Mining Engineering Testing Techniques
- Blasting Dynamics
- Mining Economics
- Advanced Rock Mechanics
- Mine Safety Technology
- New Blasting Technology
- Rock and Soil Engineering
- Prevention and Cure of Mine Disasters
- Mine Digital Techniques
- Mine Industrial Engineering
- New Technology of Mining Engineering
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 53 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Under 35 years old.
- English is a mother tongue, or IELTS of at least 5.5 or TOEEL score of at least 70,or take part in the online Duolingo .English
- Copy of your final degree certificate (written in Chinese or English)
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Physical examination completed within the last 6 months
- An acceptance letter from CUMT prospective tutor
- Research Proposal
- A non-criminal / police clearance certificate issued within the last 6 months by the local police
- Reference letters
- A bank statement completed within the last 6 months
International2355 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2355 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 16,200 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.