Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics from China University of Mining and Technology stress on studies on the research and development of power machinery and equipment and its engineering application technology to improve the operation efficiency and safety performance as well as reduce noise pollution, etc.
Jobs in energy transmission, safety and application, low temperature and refrigeration power plant system and equipment, air conditioning, building energy saving and renewable energy utilization, clean air conditioning, gas transmission and distribution field.
- Engineering Mechanics,
- Mechanical Design Basis,
- Mechanical Drawing,
- Electrician and Electronic Technology,
- Engineering Thermodynamics,
- Fluid Mechanics,
- Heat Transfer,
- Control Theory,
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 50 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Under 35 years old.
- English is a mother tongue, or IELTS of at least 5.5 or TOEEL score of at least 70,or take part in the online Duolingo .English
- Copy of your final degree certificate (written in Chinese or English)
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Physical examination completed within the last 6 months
- An acceptance letter from CUMT prospective tutor
- Research Proposal
- A non-criminal / police clearance certificate issued within the last 6 months by the local police
- Reference letters
- A bank statement completed within the last 6 months
International2355 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2355 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 16,200 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.