With Electronical Engineering from China University of Mining and Technology graduates will be capable of application of knowledge in instrument design and manufacture as well as the measurement and control aspects. They will be engaged in the design and manufacturing, science and technology development, applied research, operation management in the measurement and control technology, electronic information technology, automation instrument, intelligent equipment, computer application, etc.
Postgraduates mainly work as electrical engineers. Electrical engineers design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical equipment, such as electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment. Electrical engineers also design the electrical systems of automobiles and aircraft. Electronics engineers design and develop electronic equipment, including broadcast and communications systems, such as portable music players and Global Positioning System (GPS) devices. Many also work in areas closely related to computer hardware. They can also serve as the teaching and research work of institutions of higher learning and research institutions.
- Circuit theory series courses,
- Computer technology series courses,
- Information theory and coding,
- Signal and system,
- Digital signal processing,
- Electromagnetic field theory,
- Automatic control principle,
- Sensing technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 58 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Under 35 years old.
- English is a mother tongue, or IELTS of at least 5.5 or TOEEL score of at least 70,or take part in the online Duolingo .English
- Copy of your final degree certificate (written in Chinese or English)
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Physical examination completed within the last 6 months
- An acceptance letter from CUMT prospective tutor
- Research Proposal
- A non-criminal / police clearance certificate issued within the last 6 months by the local police
- Reference letters
- A bank statement completed within the last 6 months
International2355 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2355 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 16,200 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.