Fluid Mechanics from China University of Mining and Technology is to cultivate high-level talents with independent scientific research ability who has a solid theoretical foundation in fluid mechanics field, the system of professional knowledge and the skilled experiment skills, familiar with the field of fluid mechanics, mechanics of biological engineering development frontier and dynamic.
Postgraduates will be able to undertake the teaching, research and development management of universities, research institutes and high-tech enterprises. They can also work in government, building development, construction, management and other departments or design, management, research and other related field.
- Singular perturbation method,
- Free surface hydrodynamics,
- Environmental hydrodynamics,
- Modern numerical methods,
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 85 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree certificate.
- Under 35 years old.
- English is a mother tongue, or IELTS of at least 5.5 or TOEEL score of at least 70,or take part in the online Duolingo .English
- Copy of your final degree certificate (written in Chinese or English)
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Physical examination completed within the last 6 months
- An acceptance letter from CUMT prospective tutor
- Research Proposal
- A non-criminal / police clearance certificate issued within the last 6 months by the local police
- Reference letters
- A bank statement completed within the last 6 months
International2355 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2355 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 16,200 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.