At Environmental Science and Engineering from Shandong University the first year is almost entirely devoted to expanding one’s knowledge of the field. The second-year focusses on deepening the understanding of the field and the topic for the dissertation is chosen and the associated research plan is written.
Through extensive training and research practise, the student will graduate and hold the Master’s degree, enabling him or her to work in jobs related to environmental management and monitoring in government environmental protection departments, environmental technique development and pollution control work in environmental protection organizations, and teaching or research work in a college or university.
- Issues and Methods in Environment and Sustainability
- Modern Environmental Statistics
- Food, Energy, and Water Systems Management Seminar
- Food, Energy, and Water Management in Urban Systems Field Laboratory
- Science Communications and Environmental Media
- Tools for Sustainability Assessment
- Life-Cycle Assessment
- Information, Technology, Business, and Society
- Leaders in Sustainability
- Environment and Sustainability
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Sustainable Development Environmental Sciences View 9 other Masters in Sustainable Development in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good physical and mental health and possess a valid foreign passport;
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of the IELTS (6.0 or above), TOEFL (80 points or above or other equivalent certificates of English proficiency.
- The biographic page of your passport (passport must be valid until at least October 31st, 2021).
- Transcripts of all courses taken when pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Two recommendation letters by professors or assistant professors.
- A letter of motivation in Chinese or English.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- No criminal record certificate.
- Statement of Financial Support through a Guarantor and its supporting documents.
- Proof of employment (if applicable).
- Abstract(s) of essay(s)/graduation thesis/a list of publications (if applicable).
International4384 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4384 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 34,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.