Main research directions of the Control Science and Engineering program from North China Electric Power University:
- Advanced control theory and application
- Analysis and optimization of intelligent power generation system
- Power generation process modeling, simulation and control
- Intelligent instruments and intelligent systems
- Networked control technology and system
- Fault diagnosis technology and application
- Modem measurement and control technology and information processing
- System engineering theory and method
- Computer vision and pattern recognition
- Linear System Theory
- Optimization Theory and Application
- Intelligent Control
- Modem Sensing Technique
- Measurement Process Simulation
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 442 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- English Level certificate for English taught program, including TOEFL, IELTS, or the certificate of English instruction language.
International3872 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3872 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 30,000 per year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.