Students at The Civil Systems Engineering master’s program offered by TU Berlin University will learn advanced techniques to model complex systems to support all aspects of their agile and informed design and engineering.
Modern dwellings, office buildings, and infrastructure form socio-technical systems with many different natural, physical, social, and cyber-physical elements that stand in complex interaction with each other. Because of the interactions between all these different elements, engineering, constructing, operating, and maintaining the built environment becomes an increasingly difficult task requiring advanced intelligent computing methods.
- Agile Systems Engineering
- Modelling Civil Engineered Systems
- Multi-Physics approaches for modeling civil systems
- Whole Life Civil Systems Analysis
- Project — Civil Systems Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Civil & Private Law View 6 other Masters in Civil & Private Law in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a first university degree qualifying them for professional work
- It has been acquired in a course of study in the subject area of civil engineering, architecture or a subject-related course. The course of study must include at least the following parts:
- at least 12 credit points in the constructive mechanics,
- at least 6 credit points in a design project, and
- at least 6 credit points in the areas of computational design or computer science
- proof of English skills at level C1 according to Common European Framework of reference for Languages (CEFR) or an equivalent level
- previous academic record such as scientific publications.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.