Project Management from Shandong University focuses on promoting the education exchange between China and countries along the Belt and Road, cultivating local professional talents of project management for International Enterprises in developing counties, and providing higher education and development opportunities to the young people by combining internationalized and standardized Project Management education system and Chinese traditional culture.
Through extensive training and research practise the student will graduate and hold the Master’s degree enabling him or her to work in the filed of public utilities and government project management, real estate and engineering management, IT project management, development and innovation management, investment and financing decision-making and management, enterprise project management, project human resource management and entrepreneurial management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Economics
- Project Management,
- Project Planning and Control,
- Project Procurement & Project Governance,
- Project Risk Management,
- Project Feasibility Study and Post-Evaluation,
- Project Human Resource and Communication,
- Project Investment and Financing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Human Resource Management Risk Management View 12 other Masters in Project Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree.
- While professional experience such as employment or professional qualifications are not essential, these are taken into consideration when awarding scholarships.
- Successful scholarship candidates tend to have considerable relevant industrial experience as well as vocational or professional qualifications
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good physical and mental health and possess a valid foreign passport;
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit the results of the IELTS (6.0 or above), TOEFL (80 points or above or other equivalent certificates of English proficiency)
- The biographic page of your passport
- Two recommendation letters
- A letter of motivation
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- No criminal record certificate.
- Statement of Financial Support
- Proof of employment
- Abstract(s) of essay(s)/graduation thesis/a list of publications
International5162 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10325 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
80000 RMB/2 years
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.