Geophysics applies the theory and method of physics, combined with geology, atmospheric science to detect all kinds of geophysical fields such as the earth's magnetic field, electric field, gravity field and seismic wave field, temperature field, the interior of the earth radiation, atmosphere and plasma radiation field, high electromagnetic field, etc. by means of modern science and technology.
This year's Geophysics(College of Geophysics) classes at the China University of Petroleum-Beijing might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Theory and Methods of Reservoir Geophysics
- Wellbore Geophysics
- Theory and Methods of Heavy Magnetics
- Propagation Theory of Seismic Waves
- Rock Physics
- Logging Reservoir Evaluation
- Modern Geophysical Logging Methods
- Techniques of Seismic Acquisition
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.
- Education and age requirements
International4458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4458 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 29,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.