You will be part of an online community of practice that benefits from immersive industry participation. On completion of this Fashion Analytics and Forecasting programme from University of the Arts London (UAL) you will be well placed for a wide range of careers where strategic decision making is enhanced by the use of quantitative methods.
Why choose this course at London College of Fashion
- Currently, this is the first Master's programme in the world to apply data analytics and forecasting in the context of fashion.
- This programme offers a premium online learning experience with a focus on the use of live industry briefs to develop problem-solving skills.
- This course equips graduates to use data analytics to solve real-world problems in the fashion industries from design, production and consumption challenges through to considerations of environmental impact.
- This course brings together subject experts from across the London College of Fashion. While the Fashion Business School (FBS) leads the course, there are specialist units from the School of Media and Communication and School of Design and Technology.
- The course responds to an industry skills gap and so positions graduates well for employment, entrepreneurship or research futures in the fashion and allied industries.
The MSc Fashion Analytics and Forecasting is supported by EDITED, the leader in Retail Market Intelligence. EDITED helps retailers increase margins, generate more sales and drive better outcomes through AI-driven market data, analytics and research. Brands like Zara, Puma, John Lewis, Marni and Tommy Hilfiger use EDITED’s suite of Market Intelligence products to create retail strategies and make better assortment, pricing and promotion decisions everyday.
- Forecasting the Global Fashion Economy
- Collaborative Challenge: Fashion Forecasting
- Connecting with the Global Fashion Consumer
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Data Mining for Fashion Analytics
- Data-Driven Fashion Product Innovation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The deadline has passed. However, this course will remain open until places have been filled. We recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Business Intelligence & Analytics View 14 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in United Kingdom
The standard entry requirements for this course are as follows:
- An Honours degree at 2.1 or above in a related discipline (e.g. any Fashion Business School undergraduate course, Marketing, Management, Product & Innovation). Applicants with a degree in another subject may be considered, depending on the strength of the application;
- OR equivalent qualifications.
International18890 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18890 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9240 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.