Currently, the Chemical Engineering and Technology school at Xi'an Jiaotong University comprises chemical engineering department, process equipment and control engineering department etc. The school offers first-class PhD degree in chemical engineering and technology and second-class PhD degree in chemical engineering process machinery. The school enrolls over 400 undergraduate students, 250 master students and over 50 PhD students.
The school has carved a distinction in 1) chemical engineering technique system integration and emission control. This is oriented toward the theory and practical applications of chemical engineering fuel efficiency and process integration, such as industrial process ecologicalization, water system integration, energy system integration, and hydrogen system integration etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- In alignment with the national strategic demands, economic and social development in central and western China, and frontiers of international chemical engineering, the school orients toward the sustainable development in energy, chemical engineering, and materials etc to further advance the advantages of chemical engineering and technology disciplines, broaden the disciplinary orientations, and establish the academic, industrial and research link.
- The school also vows to build and expand new programs, implement innovative education, develop educational and teaching practices adaptable to international institutions, enhance international talents education in an effort to further broaden the students’ horizon and foster quality talents with international competitiveness.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 72 other Masters in Biochemistry in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must nan-Chinese citizens with valid passports;
- Applicants must in good health;
- Applicants for Master's degree must have a Bachelor's degree and
- under 35 years of age.
- English-taught programs: transcript of IELTS 6.0 and atmte, TOEFL 80 and
- above. Other proficiency certificate is also acceptable approved by XJTU.
International6149 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6149 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.