The Medicinal Chemistry school at Xi'an Jiaotong University offers bachelor programs in five specialties, i.e, applied physics, optical information science and technology, and material physics, applied chemistry, material chemistry and sets up 1 national basic discipline (physics) elites pilot class. Applied physics, optical information science and technology, and material physics are commended as distinguished bachelor subjects in Shaanxi.
Aiming at the best teaching and innovative research in basic science, the School of Science attaches great importance to teaching and always puts student education on its top agenda. Notable accomplishments have been made in this regard. In recent years, numerous students have plucked special, first and third prizes on the national challenge cup collegiate competition.
- The school commits to researches in nano materials, mesocrystal growth, quantum optics theory and practice, spatial optics, theoretical physics, bio-physics, quantum chemistry, polymer physics and chemistry, and photoelectric synthesis etc.
- In recent three years, the school has gained financial supports from 88 projects, including the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program), the Hi-Tech R&D Project (National 863 Program), as well as National Natural Science Foundation Project etc.
- The School of Science has a total of 180 faculty members, including 39 professors, 3 “Thousand Talents Project” distinguished professors, 1 Changjiang chair professor, and 7 MOE New Century Talents faculty.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Human Medicine View 168 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must nan-Chinese citizens with valid passports;
- Applicants must in good health;
- Applicants for Master's degree must have a Bachelor's degree and
- under 35 years of age.
- English-taught programs: transcript of IELTS 6.0 and atmte, TOEFL 80 and
- above. Other proficiency certificate is also acceptable approved by XJTU.
International7702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7702 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.