Fiscal and Tax Law at Xiamen University has not only maintained its leading edge in economic research in China, but has also forged ahead towards its goal of being an internationally recognized center for teaching and research. The SOE not only offers students rich courses on modern economics, econometrics and finance taught by distinguished faculty, but also provides innovative programs tailored to different career goals, excellent study abroad opportunities, sophisticated information technology services and fascinating teaching and research experiences.
- The Fiscal and Tax Law realizes that teaching the next generation of economists is our highest priority. Whether undergraduate or PhD students, quality instruction is an utmost concern.
- With such a focus, it should come as no surprise that our talented faculty members have been granted various awards for teaching, including prominent national level awards.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens generally under the age of 45 (as of 1, 2019)
- a valid regular passport. Applicants should hold a bachelor's degree
- Applicants should present a TOEFL i8T certificate with a score of 80 or atm•e, or an IELTS certificate with an overall score of 6.0 or Applicants who have taken all courses in English during their bachelor's degree studies are exempt from this requirement, but a medium-of-instruction certificate from the University should furnished. Native English speakers are exempt from this requirement.
International6932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6932 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Xiamen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.