The School of International Law at Xiamen University prides itself in creating a nurturing and inspiring academic environment for students and professors.
Thus it has become an attractive academic institute with expertise in different areas of legal research. At present, the School of Law has over 79 full-time faculty members, including 30 professors, 25 associate professors, and 24 assistant professors. Our faculty teaches and works closely with over 1507 students, including 577 undergraduate students, 834 master degree students and 96doctoral degree students. Each year, a large number of international students join the School of Law either as exchange students or formally registered students.
- History of International Relations in the Asia-Pacific
- International Political Economy
- International Relation Issues in the Asia-Pacific
- Asia-Pacific International Political Economy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 11 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens generally under the age of 45 (as of 1, 2019)
- a valid regular passport. Applicants should hold a bachelor's degree
- Applicants should present a TOEFL i8T certificate with a score of 80 or atm•e, or an IELTS certificate with an overall score of 6.0 or Applicants who have taken all courses in English during their bachelor's degree studies are exempt from this requirement, but a medium-of-instruction certificate from the University should furnished. Native English speakers are exempt from this requirement.
International6932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6932 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Xiamen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.