Civil Engineering from Huazhong University of Science and Technology prepares students to be familiar with current academic situations and latest developing trend in related fields of civil engineering at home and abroad.
Students at Civil Engineering from Huazhong University of Science and Technology will:
- be equipped with the ability to independently analyze and solve special technical problems.
- be strict and truth seeking in scientific research, be innovative in research work, to have a high sense in morality and civility.
- A Survey of China
- Numerical Ananlysis in Civil Engineering
- Advanced Soil Mechanics
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Concept and Principle of Prestressed Concrete Bridge Design
- Ground Improvement Techniques
- Structural Dynamics
- Analysis of Slope Stability
- Seismic Analysis of Structures
- Theory and Application of Composite Foundation
- Steel Structures
- Numerical Analysis of Roads
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 17 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in China
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- GPA: 3/4.
- TOEFL 80 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above, or other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST. Or the previous degree was instructed in English.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record(Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Personal Statement
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4902 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 38,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.