- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the normal study, have a bachelor's degree (Applicant who has not got the degree certificate when applying shall provide the pre-graduation certificate first, then provide the academic degree certificates no later than registration) and be under the age of 35 (Age limit is flexible for healthy applicants with certain work experience and high academic ability).
- The Civil Engineering programme is offered at the Zhejiang University.
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 57 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Photocopies of language proficiency certificates
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements. (If any)
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide GRE,NTS-GAT test score.
- Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Supervisor
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study
- Highest degree certificates
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
International5658 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5658 USD per year during 30 months.
- RMB 36,800 per Year
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.