The School of Environmental Science adheres to the concept of training talents by “ramming down fundamental knowledge in environmental science and engineering, exposing students to international frontiers, and encouraging them to pursue excellence in their professions.” Facing the major strategic needs of China’s environmental management and ecological progress, the School of Environment aims at the international academic frontier, and is committed to building a talent training system, a research platform, and an international cooperation and exchange center that integrate teaching, scientific research, and social services.
Over many years, in the field of environmental and ecological protection, Beijing Normal University have been promoting research through teaching and training versatile and practical talents with innovative spirit and international vision, who meet the needs of local economic and social developments, and have lofty aspirations, solid foundation, strong physique and tranquil mind.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Solid platforms have been provided for the high-level development of the discipline, including the National Key Joint Laboratory of Environmental Simulation and Pollution Control, the Ministry of Education Key Laboratory of Water and Sediment Science, the Research Center for Environmental Ecological Restoration and Comprehensive Regulation of River Basins in Beijing, and the Beijing International Science and Technology Cooperation Base’s Joint Research Center for New and Efficient Wastewater Treatment Aerobic Granular Sludge Technology, as well as the well-equipped Yellow River Delta Field Experiment Base and Hebei Jiantao Industry-University-Research Management Research Base.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 49 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should tk in good health and Chinese habits and customs and be willing to abide by Chinese Law & Regulations as well as the Rules & Regulations.
- Applicants should tk non-Chinese citizens holding a foreign passport and under 50 years old (Date of Birth is August 31, 1971).
- Applicants for Master's Degrees should have a degree equivalent (or atK)ve) to a Bachelor's degree from a Chinese university.
- Language proficiency requirements for English-taught programs:
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries should submit proof of English language proficiency. Please refer to the specific English proficiency requirements of each major taught in English
International9220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.