Public Administration at Beijing Normal University was originally the Institute of Social Development and Public Policy (ISDPP), first established in 1999. Relying on Beijing Normal University's profound historical and cultural heritage, the school attaches equal importance to teaching, research and practice, and is committed to building a world class think tank base for public policy research, social work research, and talent training platform. The school is a multi-disciplinary platform, with two primary disciplines of "public management" and "sociology", of which the primary discipline of public management is Beijing's key discipline, an A- discipline of the Ministry of Education, and the disciplines of "social policy and management" and "development research" under it are among the top 100 in QS world university discipline rankings.
- At present, the school enrolls and trains academic postgraduate, master of public administration (MPA), master of social work (MSW) and master of international degree program of "contemporary China development research" (DSCC).
- Currently, there are 400 students. The MSW program is among the first social worker talents training bases of the Ministry of Civil Affairs and ranks top in the field of social worker education in China.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration International Development View 26 other Masters in Public Administration in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should tk in good health and Chinese habits and customs and be willing to abide by Chinese Law & Regulations as well as the Rules & Regulations.
- Applicants should tk non-Chinese citizens holding a foreign passport and under 50 years old (Date of Birth is August 31, 1971).
- Applicants for Master's Degrees should have a degree equivalent (or atK)ve) to a Bachelor's degree from a Chinese university.
- Language proficiency requirements for English-taught programs:
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries should submit proof of English language proficiency. Please refer to the specific English proficiency requirements of each major taught in English
International9220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.