Urban Planning from Nanjing University draws on the advantages of Nanjing University as a comprehensive university and carries out interdisciplinary research and teaching on urban and regional planning, which covers such fields as regional development and planning, urban-rural planning and design, planning technology and smart city, and urban planning management. After completing all the course work and succeeding in thesis defense, students will receive a Master’s Degree of Urban Planning.
Students at Urban Planning from Nanjing University will become high-level professionals specializing in:
- master theories of architecture and urban planning and construction,
- learn about the Chinese experience
- work towards sustainable development of human settlement.
Overview of China
- Chinese Language
- Progress in Architecture and Urban Planning
- Architectural Theory Research
- Urban Design
- Urban and Regional Development Planning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 32 other Masters in Architecture in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Applicants must have obtained their bachelor's degrees.
- For the applicants who are not from the English-speaking countries, the minimum requirement is TOEFL 85, IELTS 6.0 or Duolingo 100.
- Application Form
- The Chinese immigrants to the other countries also need to upload the naturalization certificate and the annulment document of the Chinese residence registration.
- First page of your passport
- Passport photo
- Transcript obtained in the whole bachelor's program
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation from professors in your academic area of study
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
RMB 35,000 per academic year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.