Strategic Sustainable Management at University of Derby provides an advanced understanding of key strategic business disciplines through practical application and leading-edge theory. Focusing on how organisations can operate in a sustainable manner and rise to the corporate sustainability challenge facing organisations today and tomorrow, learning will be enriched with real-life case studies and guest speakers from industry. You will gain a fundamental understanding of the planning, preparation and execution of business strategy that is sustainable, innovative and entrepreneurial.
This course will develop your ability to formulate, manage and execute business strategy, helping you to become an effective strategic leader and manager. From mid-managers, team leaders, or first line managers, this programme will develop your strategic leadership and management skills helping you to forge a successful career in strategic management roles of small or large organisations, or within your own business. You will gain a deep understanding of corporate sustainability and environmental impact which are highly relevant strategic agendas for organisations around the world and will be for years to come.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategy Formulation, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Execution, Management and Leadership
- Career Coaching and Mentoring
- International Environmental Policy and Law
- Tools for Delivering Sustainable Solutions to Environmental Problems
- Sustainable Business Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 77 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should normally have a UK undergraduate degree (at least a 2:2) with honours in any business-related subject discipline, or an equivalent international qualification. Equivalent professional qualifications will also be considered for entry.
- If you do not have the above required academic or professional qualifications but do have significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement, then we will also consider your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9090 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9090 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9090 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9090 GBP per year during 24 months.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.