Our college focuses on the investigations of pathogenesis of major diseases, the efficacy and mechanisms of innovative drugs, rational use of clinical medicines and post-marketing re-evaluation, by integrating the advantages of both basic medical sciences and clinical pharmacy, along with the support of clinical institutions. On the basis of drug research, the college closely combines clinical experience to achieve its academic leading role, to accelerate the commercialization of novel drugs, to elevate the competitiveness of originally designed drugs, and to promote the development of pharmaceutical industry driven by technological innovations.
School of Engineering now provides three undergraduate majors including Pharmaceutical engineering, Food quality and safety and Environmental science, in which Pharmaceutical Engineering is awarded with National Comprehensive Reform Pilot Major, the first batch of brand building major and the key construction major of "13th Five-Year Plan" in Jiangsu. The Environmental science now is listed as the key construction discipline of "13th Five-Year Plan" in Jiangsu. There are Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Engineering) sub-discipline for master and doctor degree authorization, Biomedical Engineering discipline for master degree authorization, and Pharmaceutical Engineering discipline for professional master degree authorization in School of Engineering.
The Biomedical Engineering program is offered by China Pharmaceutical University.
- The college will focus on the key scientific questions of various subjects, and promote the interdisciplinary integration and collaborative innovation. It will also strengthen the capabilities to resolve scientific problems such as the cause of major diseases, rational use of drugs and precise medicine, in order to improve its abilities of scientific innovations and services.
- In addition, our college will strengthen course establishment in the field of basic medicine and clinical pharmacy, and constantly improve its education. At present, the college is committed to establishing the departments of Basic Medicine and Clinical Pharmacy, as well as the Translational Medicine Research Center.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine General Engineering & Technology View 361 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at China Pharmaceutical University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent academic background.
- Healthy and under the age of 35.
- Minimum English requirement(IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above).
- Competitive academic and research background.
International4132 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4132 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 32,000 per year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.