The School of Engineering
School of Engineering includes seven subdivisions: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Department of Pharmaceutical Equipment and Electronic Instrumentation, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Department of Food Quality and Safety, Department of Environmental Science, Experiment Teaching Center of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Training Center of GMP. Currently, School of Engineering has 61 staff members, in which 45 persons are full-time teachers, and 23 teachers have the senior professional titles, and 17 teachers are doctoral or master tutors. Most of the teachers enjoy a high reputation both at home and abroad based on the great achievements on teaching and academic research. They are all deeply praised by students. School of Engineering hosts more than 1244 full-time students, in which about 166 are postgraduates, and 1078 are bachelor’s or associate degree candidates.
The Pharmaceutical Engineering program is offered by China Pharmaceutical University.
- Our development positioning is aimed at a high-level school based on advanced engineering technology, to serve for the development of medicine, to promote the interdisciplinary integration, and to highlight the distinctive pharmaceutical environment. We will take the advantages of the pharmacy disciplines, to be pioneering and innovative.
- Based on all the aspects of drug development, we will contribute our best into the construction of "Double First-Class" university, focusing on the discipline connotation and platform construction, personnel training and teaching design, innovative research atmosphere and direction, integration of teachers and talent introduction and so on.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Pharmacy General Engineering & Technology View 62 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at China Pharmaceutical University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent academic background.
- Healthy and under the age of 35.
- Minimum English language requirement(IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above).
- Competitive academic and research background.
International4132 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4132 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 32,000 per year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.