The Law programme from the Central University of Finance and Economics seeks to the combination of management, economics education and law education. We emphasize on training the high-level, complex and practical students who know law and economics, understand management and can use foreign languages fluently.
The status of CUFE as a centre of academic excellence was again recognized with our selection to the all-important "211" national education project. CUFE has developed into a key resource for first-class personnel in all areas of economics and management as well as offering comprehensive education in law, liberal arts and science.
- According to approval of the State Scholarship Council, the school has the right to grant a master's degree in Economic Law, Civil and Commercial Law, International Law and Master of Laws (JM).
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Central University of Finance and Economics and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CUFE Application form
- A scanned copy of passport
- A scanned copy of bachelor’s diploma or a certificate stating student status and expected graduation date
- A scanned copy of bachelor’s transcripts
- Language proficiency certificate
- A personal statement (between 500-800 Chinese characters or English words)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A scanned copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Non-Criminal Record
- Affidavit of Financial Support
International4107 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4107 USD per year during 24 months.
National4107 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4107 USD per year during 24 months.
30,000 RMB per year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.