The unique characteristic of this program is to expose students to a new way of thinking, and to create awareness of how Chinese organizations operate, manage, and delivery projects in the fast-changing world.
The International Construction and Project Management (ICPM) program at Tsinghua University is practice-oriented. Students will be taught to think creatively, to be innovative with new ideas, and to use tools and techniques for effective management of projects. Students will be taught about problem solving, leadership, and the exploitation of technology. This is a unique opportunity to embrace Chinese culture and thinking and to engage in the world of international construction.
- The program will be delivered by professors from universities and organizations Department of Construction Management, Tsinghua Universityfrom all over the world with experience in the field of construction project management.
- The program is usually completed in 1.5-2 years. Students are required to complete a minimum of 25 credit hours of course work, as well as a master thesis for a degree in master of engineering. Students who have met all pertinent graduation requirements are awarded a certificate of graduation entitled the Mater of Engineering.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Civil Engineering & Construction International Development View 16 other Masters in International Development in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport.
- Applicants have to hold a bachelor's degree.
- Qualified English proficiency. The program will be delivered in English. Applicants should have ability in conversational and technical English.
International10180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10180 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.