The Public Finance programme is offered by the Central University of Finance and Economics.
- The Public Finance programme is offered by the Central University of Finance and Economics.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Central University of Finance and Economics and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CUFE Application form
- A scanned copy of passport
- A scanned copy of bachelor’s diploma or a certificate stating student status and expected graduation date
- A scanned copy of bachelor’s transcripts
- Language proficiency certificate
- A personal statement (between 500-800 Chinese characters or English words)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A scanned copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Non-Criminal Record
- Affidavit of Financial Support
International5203 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5203 USD per year during 36 months.
National5203 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5203 USD per year during 36 months.
38,000 RMB per year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.