Why Study this Physician Associate Studies programme at University of Birmingham?
- Birmingham is a well-respected research-orientated institution with a large faculty dedicated to the Physician Associate course and excellent library facilities.
- The research methods module is distance learning and the Masters can be completed in your own time.
- Several alumni from our PGDip Physician Associate programme that have successfully completed their Masters.
A Masters qualification for a PA is an important step into the higher echelons of the profession, especially for those aiming for leadership roles in the NHS or in academia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods Module
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Health Sciences View 947 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You will need to have gained a PGDip in Physician Assistant/Associate Studies from a UK or Irish University.
National2375 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2375 GBP per year
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.