Why study this Physician Associate Studies course from University of Birmingham?
- Birmingham is a well-respected research-orientated institution with a large faculty dedicated to the Physician Associate course and excellent library facilities.
- The research methods module is distance learning and the Masters can be completed in your own time.
- Several alumni from our PGDip Physician Associate programme that have successfully completed their Masters.
A Masters qualification for a PA is an important step into the higher echelons of the profession, especially for those aiming for leadership roles in the NHS or in academia.
We recognise that as a postgraduate student you are likely to have specific requirements when it comes to planning for your next career step. Employers expect postgraduates to have a range of skills that exceed their subject knowledge. Careers Network offers a range of events and support services that are designed for all students, including postgraduates looking to find their niche in the job market.
- Research Methods Module - Topics include the scientific method applied to human services, literature search techniques, research design, sampling, the organisation of a research project, research ethics, measurement techniques, the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, the presentation of results, and dissemination.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1772 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You will need to have gained a PGDip in Physician Assistant/Associate Studies from a UK or Irish University.
National2453 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2453 GBP per year
Living costs for Birmingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.