The Computer Science and Technology program at Beihang University seeks to prepare the students to be knowledgeable in both systematic and fundamental theory, to be capable of analyzing and solving the problems, to be able to undertake scientific researches or be in charge of some professional technology items independently, to be all-round developed professional senior talents on scientific research and engineering technology.
Main research fields
Computer Software and Theory: including the computer science theory, internet-based cooperative working environment, software engineering and process engineering, grid computing technology, object-oriented software supporting techniques, system software and database, intermediates technology, mass information theory and methods, new internet architecture parallel and network computing, and large-scale computer application projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Engineering
- Operating System
- Artificial Intelligence & Application
- Data Mining
- Object-Oriented Programming (Java)
- Digital Image & Video Processing
- Computer Architecture
- Computer Network
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences View 86 other Masters in Computer Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form for Master Program
- Copy of the page with personal information in the passport (ordinary passport)
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of expected graduation date from the University studying currently
- Notarized Transcripts
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words)
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination
- Certificate from the financial guarantor of the self-supported applicant and bank statement
- Proof of Application fee payment
- Non-Criminal Record Report (If applicant is unable to provide this document, as a substitute, applicant should explain the situation and provide a non-criminal record commitment in handwriting)
- Integrity Commitment Letter to ensure the authenticity of all the application materials you provide.
International4435 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4435 EUR per year during 30 months.
National4435 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4435 EUR per year during 30 months.
- 35,000 Yuan/Yr.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.