The research-oriented Englisch-language M.Sc. Mathematics at Darmstadt University of Technology offers a broad choice of mathematical areas of specialisation:
- Advanced Courses in Algebra, Analysis, Geometry and Approximation, Mathematical Logic, Numerical Analysis, Optimisation, Stochastics: Select two areas for specialisation.
- Seminars or Projects in Mathematics: Select two seminars or one seminar and one project.
- Electives in Mathematics and courses in minors
- Mathematics in a broader context
- Studium Generale
- Advanced Courses in Mathematics
- Additional Courses in Mathematics
- Computer Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Actuarial Science View 11 other Masters in Actuarial Science in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Requirements for admission to the Master’s degree programme are comprised of a “Bachelor of Science” degree from the same programme (B.Sc. Mathematics)) or an equivalent degree.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Semester and administration fees are payable to TU Darmstadt every semester.
Living costs for Darmstadt
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.