There are a broad range of courses to choose from. You will be given guidance on how to put together a suitable programme that fulfils the degree requirements and gives you the appropriate education and training.
Special features of the general programme in Molecular Biology, General from Lund University:
- Broad range of courses related to cell and molecular biology, molecular biotechnology and medical biology
- Close connection to research in an international environment
- Integration of theoretical analysis with strong training of laboratory skills
- Freedom to create your own study programme and specialisation
The knowledge and skills you will gain on this programme open doors to employment within many sectors in industry, academia and the public sector. Depending on which specialisation you choose, this could be in the biotechnological, pharmaceutical or food industries. Employment can also be found in agencies concerned with hygiene and environmental protection issues, in patent and legal issues, education or research funding.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cell Biology
- General Chemistry
- Human Biol. & Evol.
- Human Physiology
- Organic Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor s degree of at least 180 credits or the equivalent, of which 120 credits must be in science/biomedicine/engineering, including:
- 45 credits in molecular biology comprising genetics, cell biology and microbiology
- 7.5 credits in human/animal physiology
- 30 credits in chemistry comprising biochemistry
Proficiency in English equivalent to English 6/B from Swedish upper-secondary school.
International13742 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27484 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Full programme/course tuition fee: SEK 290 000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.