The Master's Programme in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry- Chemistry from Uppsala University, will give you in-depth knowledge of advanced topics of theoretical and computational chemistry and is developed in cooperation with world leading research groups in this field at the university.
You will have lecturers who are experts in, e.g., chemical bonding and electronic structure theory, molecular dynamics simulations, and reaction dynamics and you will have the opportunity to do your degree project in a dynamic and world-class research environment using state-of-the art computational methods and equipment.
During the programme you can expect to:
- get a personal mentor who helps you prepare for your future career
- build a foundation that will allow you to embark on advanced studies in a range of modern research fields in academia or in industry
- be a part of a university with two Nobel prizes in chemistry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You will study chemistry courses which provide you with the theoretical and experimental skills needed for the subsequent semesters.
- Some of these courses are common to other specialisations in the Master Programme in Chemistry. In the very first course, you will also meet many of the professors in the different fields of chemistry giving seminars about the current trends in their respective research fields.
- The first semester ends with a profile course in theoretical chemistry.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 22 other Masters in Biochemistry in Sweden
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements
- Language requirements
- a total appraisal of quantity and quality of previous university studies; and
- a statement of purpose (1 page).
International14445 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28890 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Application Fee: SEK 900
- Tuition fee, first semester: SEK 72500
- Tuition fee, total: SEK 290000
Living costs for Uppsala
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.