International Human Rights Law and Protection of Environment from Charles University connects the protection of human rights and environmental law, corresponds unambiguously to modern trends and will definitely be able to attract many applicants who realize the connection of these two subjects.
Our program is designed for applicants interested in pursuing careers in international and national governmental organisations and agencies, NGOs and law firms providing human rights or environmental legal expertise.
- Public International Law
- Human Rights Law (international and European)
- Environmental Law (Czech, European. international)
- Human Rights and Environmental Protection
- Migration Law
- Protection of Minorities
- Constitutionalism and Human Rights
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Charles University and/or in Czech Republic, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the application form together with all the documents the faculty requires.
- Pay the application fee.
- Application Form (available online)
- Motivation Letter
- Candidates must hold a university degree in law
- 2 Letters Of from university professors
- For non-native speakers Of competence in the English language
- Curriculum Vitae
- List Of previous scientific publications (if applicable);
International4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.