In Parasitology and Infection Biology from Charles University classical zoology and ecology meet sophisticated technologies of molecular biology and biochemistry, and similar synergistic combinations of two or more approaches can frequently be observed in parasitology research.
Students at Parasitology and Infection Biology from Charles University will:
- take part in the study of chemical agents and their effect on human parasites (a necessary step in the development of new drugs for the treatment of human patients)
- characterize relationships between dangerous human parasites and their vectors (potentially applicable in the control of life-threatening parasites).
- enter deeply into the enigmatic world of molecules that stay behind the parasite-host interactions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Parasitology, Parasitism As A Strategy
- Biology And Diseases
- Biology Of Their Cells And Diseases
- Biology And Transmitted Diseases
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Biochemistry View 7 other Masters in Biochemistry in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the application form together with all the documents the faculty requires.
- Pay the application fee.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree before entering the first year of a follow-up Master’s degree programme;
International2317 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2317 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA2317 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2317 EUR per year during 36 months.
60,000 CZK / year
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.