The natural resource industry is facing new challenges and unprecedented change that the Master of Earth and Energy Resources Leadership was designed to address. Through MEERL you will learn how to analyze the industry from a global and interdisciplinary lens, explore current and future challenges, and learn the tools needed to make confident decisions in this ever-changing landscape.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Resource Life Cycle Overview
- Strategic Leadership in the Resource Sector
- Economic Essentials for Mining and Oil and Gas
- Operating Effectively: Law, Policy, Regulation and Ethics
- Communication, and Partnerships: Stakeholder Engagement Strategies
- Technology and Innovation
- Energy Life Cycle
- Mineral Life Cycle
- Field-Based Synthesis
- Sector-Focused Project
Our instructors are working at the forefront of their fields. Learn from renowned teaching staff from across Queen's campus and industry leaders who bring their daily experience and insights to the discussion. They are passionate about their work, committed to student achievement and excited to share their knowledge.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 20 months
- 15 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Management, Organisation & Leadership Energy & Power Engineering View 44 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 4-year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, with a minimum B standing in the last 2 years of the program.
- Previous degree(s) can be from a wide range of disciplines including science, engineering, business, economics, policy, and communications.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in natural resources. Exceptional applicants without work experience may be considered.
- Successful completion of an English facility test if your first language is not English and you have not lived in Canada for a minimum of three years, or if you did not do your undergraduate program in English in the last 12 months.
Note: Applicants with significant, relevant employment experience, without a bachelor's degree will be considered on a case-by-case basis
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27921 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46535 CAD for the full programme during 20 months.
National16779 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27965 CAD for the full programme during 20 months.
Includes Program Fee of $1,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.