Within the framework of the follow-up Master's degree program Civil Engineering - Transport Constructions from Technical University of Ostrava, the students are trained to apply in the field of transport structures in a wide range of activities in the design, construction, maintenance and administration of transport structures and constructions (roads, motorways, bridges, urban roads, crossroads, , stations and sidings, public transport facilities, etc.).
Furthermore, in the field of transport engineering, students focus on security features, transport informatics, safety audits, transport control and organization, modeling and simulation in transport, reducing the negative impact of transport on the environment, etc.
- Application knowledge in the field of transport
- Knowledge of telematics in transport
- Knowledge in the field of diagnostics and evaluation of the quality of transport structures
- Line constructions
- Knowledge in the field of modelling in transport
- Knowledge in the field of transport safety
- Design of Highways and Motorways
- Dynamics for Civil Engineers
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Superstructure and Substructure
- Traffic Modelling
- Traffic Safety
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Transport Management Transportation Engineering View 11 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.