The Quality Management and Control of Industrial Systems study from Technical University of Ostrava is based on a balanced synergistic combination of quality management knowledge, managerial and economic knowledge and knowledge of modern control, information and communication technologies.
Graduates of the study program will find employment as quality managers or quality engineers, as specialists in the field of process control using progressive control, information and communication technologies, and in a number of management functions at various levels of organization management.
- Quality manager
- Enterprise information systems specialist
- Process management specialist
- Quality inspector
- Automation systems specialist
- Economist in manufacturing company
- Industrial engineer
- Quality engineer
- Auditor of quality management systems
- Quality control specialist
- Industrial data analyst
- Advanced Quality Management Systems
- Applied Informatics and Control
- Engineering Materials
- Foundations of Mathematical Statistics
- Managerial Economics of an Industrial Enterprise
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mathematics Automotive Engineering View 15 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.