The Metallurgical Engineering study program from Technical University of Ostrava also covers the subjects of iron and steel production, foundry and bulk forming. The study program is characterized by the close interconnection of the pedagogical process with the often unique experimental basis and the use of computer technology in process modeling.
- RαD engineer in the field of materials science
- Production manager
- Materials production technologist
- Metallurgical operation technologist
- Foundry technologist
- Process management specialist
- Research team leader
- Research and development specialist
- Forming technology manager
- Engineering Materials
- Theoretical aspects of bulk forming
- Theory of foundry processes
- Theory Processes in the Production of Iron and Steel
- Thermal processes in industrial furnaces
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 15 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Technical University of Ostrava and/or in Czech Republic, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.