The inclusion of practical subjects will strengthen the flexibility of the field with respect to the practical requirements. The attractiveness is increases due to practice and excursions to the operational organizations, with the possibility of finding employment after graduation.
Graduates of the Mining of Mineral Resources program from Technical University of Ostrava can analyse input information, find mutual links and order it according to its importance, and apply the information when designing particular proposals of ways of opening, preparation and mining of coal, ore and non-ore deposits, using both underground and surface methods.
Graduates can assess the strengths and weaknesses of the proposals with the subsequent recommendation of the implementation. They have knowledge of the mining safety and legal issues.
- The study program is designed so that future graduates have the widest possible options of finding employment (from mine opening to mine liquidation and remediation of mining activities).
- The subjects are selected so that future graduates have the widest possible options to find employment in management positions both in mining and in other fields related to mining.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeology Mining, Oil & Gas Natural Resource Management View 3 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- e-Application form
- Copies of graduation certificates (Diploma and Diploma Supplement or Transcript of Records)
- Recognition document of graduation certificate - official document to say that the degree is recognized in the Czech Republic
- Payment of Registration Fee 500 CZK per 1 study programme, it is non-refundable.
- Valid visa and passport.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ostrava
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.