Building an environmentally sustainable future is one of the most pressing issue that mankind is tackling nowadays.
This is achieved by intermeshing traditional disciplines (hydraulics, hydrology, sanitary engineering, structural and geotechnical engineering, spatial planning) with emerging environmental issues and problem-solving skills.
With a theoretically grounded but pragmatic approach, graduates of the Environmental Engineering programme at University of Trento will be able to develop innovative and sustainable solutions, based on a deep knowledge of the fundamental environmental dynamics and on the capability to quantify and simulate the effects of anthropogenic interventions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Elements of structural design
- Numerical methods for the environment
- Ecological planning
- Hydrological modelling
- Urban hydraulic infrastructures
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Deadline for applications for non-EU citizens living abroad: from 1st February to 31st March
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 17 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- a bachelor's degree title obtained in Italy according to law “DM 270/04” class L-7 (or a degree title obtained according to law “DM 509/99” class 8), in which the average mark, weighted on credits, in the exams taken to obtain the degree must not be less than 22.00/30
- or a degree title in the broad areas of Civil and Environmental Engineering (or closely related scientific disciplines) obtained abroad and considered equivalent by the selection committee.
International1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- For first-year students, the amount of the tuition fees can be reduced on the basis of the application score.
- The maximum tuition fees for non-EU citizens resident abroad is € 6,000
Living costs for Trento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.