Two recurring themes in the Global Sexual and Reproductive Health programme at Dalarna University are the promotion of gender equality and the implementation of strategies for evidence-based practice. With knowledge and skills in these areas, you will be equipped to help improve public health in middle and low-income countries.
Key facts:As a student in this programme, you will be part of an interactive and international learning environment headed by our faculty team, the members of which have extensive experience working with international collaborators such as the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA).
- Global Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights
- Research Methods in Global Sexual Reproductive Health
- Implementing Strategies for Quality Improvements in Health Care Settings
- Healthcare System Research in Low-Resource Settings
- Leadership and Management within Healthcare Systems
- Thesis: Global Sexual and Reproductive Health
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Bachelor's degree equal to a Swedish degree of 180 credits majoring in Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Economics or an equivalent degree -- or you are currently completing the final year of your studies leading to such a degree.
- A CV and an approved statement of purpose. (You must upload the form found on this link together with a CV to your user account at www.universityadmissions.se or www.antagning.se.)
- Documented English language proficiency equivalent to English B/English 6 at Swedish upper secondary school (more information below).
International13985 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13985 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
141 000 SEK (total)* *EU/EEA Citizens are not required to pay tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.