- Students will learn about the immune system in cancer, autoimmunity, infection and neurodegeneration and how cutting-edge immunotherapies are revolutionising the treatment of life-threatening and debilitating diseases.
- The exciting technologies of DNA/RNA vaccines, antibody, stem cell and, CAR T-cell therapies, and immune-checkpoint blockade will be studied.
- Skills in business development, innovation, entrepreneurship and communication will be taught in the Trinity Business School and bioprocessing in the National Institute for Bioprocessing, Research and Training (NIBRT) at their state-of-the-art facility.
Is this course for me?The Immunotherapeutics programme of Trinity College Dublin is for scientists who wish to work in high-level jobs in the biopharma industry or continue further biomedical related research in academia. The programme is aimed at science, medical, veterinary and engineering graduates as well as employees in the pharmaceutical/ biotech sector.
- Fundamental Immunology
- Advanced ImmunoTechnologies
- Entrepreneurial Action
- Computational Immunology
- Successful applicants will hold a third level minimum Upper Second Class Honours degree (2.1) in immunology, biochemistry, genetics, microbiology, veterinary science, dentistry, medicine, engineering or a related subject.
International22259 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22259 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11129 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11129 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.