The combination of guided self-study, individual student support and e-learning units offers students the possibility of learning independent of time and place, oriented to their own professional requirements and needs.
The use of modern e-learning modules guarantees students interactive learning as well as clear presentation and discussion of abstract content. Interactive Online-Seminars and discussions in virtual space promote the integration of theoretical principles and methods into professional practice. The use of a Virtual Tutorium in the form of an online learning platform enables flexible and network-like knowledge transfer, which can be optimally varied and adapted according to individual learning needs and progress.
Development Of Key Competences after the Applied Psychology programme from AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH
Holistic specialized knowledge of basic and applied psychological subjects as well as important related disciplines – Methodological competencies. Scientifically founded knowledge for practical and effective use in everyday (professional) life – Targeted promotion of independent further education and development through focus topics on various psychological applied subjects with a focus on practice.
- Basic of scientific work
- Critical evaluation
- Psychology of Empathy & Morality
- Dark Personality
- Psychology & Religion
- Development of Self
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour School Counselling View 9 other Masters in Psychology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First degree (at least bachelor) from a recognised German or comparable other foreign university
- the equivalent of the first university degree is considered to be at least six years’ relevant professional experience. In addition, an entrance test (answering questions in writing) and a short video interview has to be done.
- In addition, the following additional specializations are welcome: knowledge in the field of psychology, (e.g. social psychology, business psychology), leadership, coaching, systemic counselling, conversation skills.
- All interested persons who do not hold a first academic degree will take a written admission test (answering questions in writing) and a short video interview for this purpose. For more information, please contact us by email or phone.
International11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Monthly Tuition fee 987,52 Euros (VAT-exempt).
- Total payment 12 months 11850,24 Euros.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.