A new stream being offered within the Master of Management graduate degree; also offered at Trent University Durham GTA campus.
Strategic Change Management at Trent University further explores business recovery from external shocks. The degree is particularly relevant as businesses cope with the current pandemic and prepare for a post-pandemic world. Similar to the Master of Management, the Strategic Change Management stream is hosted at our Trent Durham GTA campus.
The program is offered over four terms; students take four courses in each of the first three terms followed by a workplace internship in the fourth term.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Application of Statistics
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Financial Markets and Management
- Ethics for Organizations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Strategic Management View 25 other Masters in Strategic Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours degree (a four year undergraduate bachelor's degree) with at least B+ (77%) in the last two years of full-time study, or last ten full academic credits.
- Familiarity with calculus is highly desirable for any potential applicants. Successful completion of an undergraduate quantitative methods course will prove to be very helpful for students wishing to apply to this program
- Enrollment is limited; preference will be given to applicants who exceed the above minimum requirements and those with relevant work experience.
- A GRE or GMAT test score is not required for admission into this program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21626 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21626 CAD per year during 16 months.
National8090 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8090 CAD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Oshawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.