Each Zoology semester at University of Delhi would consist of four papers. Semesters I and II (Part I) would have Core Papers to be studied by all students of the M.Sc. – Zoology programme. Semesters III and IV (Part II) would comprise Optional Papers from which each student would have to select four papers in Semester III and three papers of his/her choice in Semester IV.
Selection of papers in Semesters III and IV would be based on merit (performance in the Part I Examinations), choice and other specific guidelines as outlined below. It is mandatory for each student to complete a Dissertation, assigned at the end of 2nd Semester and goes on until 4th semester. It would be theoretical and not involve any laboratory components.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Genetics and Cytogenetics
- Principles of Gene Manipulation
- Comparative Animal Physiology
- Metabolism: Concepts and Regulation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 618 USD per year during 24 months.
National206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 USD per year during 24 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 45.000 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.