The two years Human Development and Childhood Studies programme at University of Delhi is prescribed according to the semester system of Delhi University for the post-graduate courses beginning 2009 and is divided into four semesters. The programme has 16 papers in total, 4 in each semester. Each paper has a maximum marks of 100 (4 credits).
These 16 papers include 2 multidisciplinary papers and 2 special papers based on the seminars to be delivered by the students. In addition, semester 1 and 2 would have practicals (maximum marks 200, 8 credits) for each semester. In Semester 3 and 4, the practicals would be replaced by dissertation work (maximum marks 200, 8 credits) for each semester.
- History and Theories of Human Development
- Statistics & Computer Applications
- Early Childhood Development: Care and Education
- Developmental Disabilities
- Childhood and Adolescence across Ecological Settings
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Early Childhood Education View 7 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 618 USD per year during 24 months.
National206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 USD per year during 24 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 45.000 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.