The science of Genetics at University of Delhi has come to occupy a pivotal position in the entire field of Biology, as it is central to numerous aspects of human affairs. Deeply rooted in strong concepts, it has provided the unifying themes for all living organisms. While on one hand, the science centers around a phrase “like begets like”, it also explains the inherent variability that differentiates one individual from the other.
Though the discipline of Genetics has moved far ahead from simple inheritance of the characters, it is absolutely essential to have a clear understanding of the underlying concepts. This paper deals with these basic concepts that form the building block for any further understanding of Genetics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concepts of Genetics
- Genetics-a Conceptual Approach
- Genetics- Analysis of Genes and Genomes
- An Introduction to Genetic Analysis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 618 USD per year during 24 months.
National206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 USD per year during 24 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 45.000 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.